How can I convert an estimate into an invoice?
To convert an estimate to an invoice, follow the below steps.
- Go to the Estimates tab under the Sales dropdown on the left navigation pane.
- Select the the estimate you want to convert to invoice.
- Click on Convert to invoice.
- Check the required details, and make any changes you want to the estimate, before saving it as an invoice.
- Select Save as draft if you want to keep the invoice in the balance for now, and click Save and Send if you want the invoice to be sent out immediately.
How is instant invoice different from creating a normal invoice?
A normal invoice creation from a sales order will lead you to an invoice creation form. Here, you can configure the details to be included in the invoice like which items and how much quantity is to be invoiced. You can also enter the batch or serial ...
How do I turn off/on auto generation of invoice numbers?
To turn on/off auto generation of invoice numbers, click on the tiny settings button right next to the field ‘Invoice number’. Here you can choose to either enable or disable auto generation. This can be done both while converting an estimate into an ...
How to create an invoice?
To create a new invoice: - you can do so in 3 ways. Method 1: From the Invoices module: You can create a new invoice by clicking on the quick create (+) icon near the Invoices module on the side bar or by clicking on the +New button on the right top ...
How do I customize my invoice?
Go to Settings > More Settings > Templates and select the invoices tab. You can edit the predefined invoice templates by clicking on the Edit button that appears when you hover over them. You can also create a new invoice template by selecting ...
How do I record partial payment against an invoice?
Recording partial payments against an invoice can be done in two ways: When you manually record payments for your invoices, and when customers pay for their invoices through an online payment gateway. When you manually record payment for your ...