How do I create a drop shipment?
To create a drop shipment in Zoho Inventory:
- Go to your sales order section.
- Select the sales order for which a dropshipment has to be created.
- Click on the More button and choose the Dropship option.
- Select whether you want to dropship the sales order partially or completely.
- If you’re dropshipping the sales order partially, choose the items that has to be dropshipped.
- Select the appropriate vendor from your contacts or add a new one.
- Fill up all details in the purchase order
- By default the Deliver To tab will have the Customer option checked.
- Click on the Save button to successfully create a drop shipment purchase order draft.
- You can access the drop shipped purchase orders from the Dropshipments tab in your sales order. You can mail it to your vendor from there.
You can only create dropshipments for Confirmed sales orders that do not have an invoice or package created for it.
Can I create a single shipment order for multiple packages?
Yes! You can include multiple packages in a single shipment order in Zoho Inventory. Here’s how: Important Note: Only those packages that are associated with the same sales order can be included in a shipment. The following steps is applicable only ...
How is drop shipment different from converting a sales order to a purchase order?
A sales order that has been converted to a purchase order has no connections to with the purchase order derived from it. They are separate entities and can be individually edited and transacted with. The sales order can have packages and shipment ...
How to create a purchase order?
Purchase Order is created in the following fashion: Click on the quick create (+) icon next to the Purchase Order tab or the +New icon placed on top of the purchase order window to create a new purchase order. You will be navigated to a new window ...
Can I obtain shipping rates from different carriers before I choose my mode of shipment?
When you ship your goods using a shipment provider, you can get rates from all the shipping channels you have integrated with. To do so: Create a package. Open the package slip. Click on the Ship button. Choose the Ship via Carrier option in the drop ...
Can drop shipped purchase orders be billed?
Yes, you can create and associate bills with drop shipped purchase orders and pay your vendors whenever you collect payments on behalf of your vendors from your customers. Note: You cannot create purchase receives for drop shipped purchase orders as ...