How do I monitor the status of my estimates/invoices?
Monitor Estimate Status
Estimates can be viewed according to whether they’re ‘Sent’, ‘Accepted’, ‘Declined’, ‘Invoiced’, ‘Client Viewed’ or ‘Expired’ (Note : An accepted estimate might show up under all three of ‘sent’, ‘accepted’ and ‘invoiced’ categories’).
- ‘Sent’ refers to quotes sent to prospective customers, that haven’t been accepted or declined yet.
- ‘Accepted’ refers to quotes which have been approved by your client, and can now be converted into an invoice.
- ‘Declined’ estimates refers to rejected estimates, a quick renegotiation must be initiated to prevent the transaction from falling through.
- ‘Expired’ estimates are ones that have crossed their set expiry date and are thus no longer valid.
- ‘Client viewed’ refers to the estimates that have been seen by the customer to whom they are sent.
Monitor Invoice Status
Invoices can be viewed according to the level of payment completed on them (Partial, Full, Overdue, ‘Client Viewed’, or Unpaid)
- ‘Partially paid’ implies that the invoice has not been fully paid, and some money is still due.
- ‘Unpaid’ invoices are those that still are yet to be paid, while ‘Fully’ paid invoices are those, like the name suggests, have had the payment completed on them.
- ‘Overdue’ invoices are those that have crossed the due date with the payment still pending. You may need to send the customer reminders to make the payment.
- ‘Client viewed’ refers to the invoices that have been seen by the customer to whom they are sent.
Can I edit the invoices that I have already sent?
To edit invoices that you have already sent, you have to first enable the option. To do so: Click on Settings (gear icon) on the right top corner. Go to Preferences. Navigate to the Invoices.
How do I track the status of my shipments?
You can track the status of your shipments from the packages module. This will display all the details and the status of the package. In the cases when you have made shipments using a carrier, you can do so using the Tracking IDs given by them from ...
How do I track the status of my purchase orders?
You can track the status of your purchase orders using different methods. The simplest and easiest method is by clicking on the purchase orders tab in the sidebar. An overview of all your purchase orders and their statuses are displayed here.
How do I show the Tax Summary Table on my sales orders and invoices?
You have the option to enable the Tax Summary Table on your invoice and sales order templates. This table shows the tax break up on a transaction level and is available currently for the Global edition organizations, AU Tax Registered organizations, ...
How do I record partial payment against an invoice?
Recording partial payments against an invoice can be done in two ways: When you manually record payments for your invoices, and when customers pay for their invoices through an online payment gateway. When you manually record payment for your ...