How do I provide discounts at invoice level?
- Just go to Settings – More Settings. This will take you to Preferences.
- Select the General preferences sub tab and scroll down. Here you can find a section titled Do you give discounts?
- Now, you can choose to avoid discounts, give one at invoice level or even at individual item level by checking the respective option, and include it in your invoice.
- You can also choose to apply the discount before or after tax from the dropdown.
Also remember to enable a field to display discounts on your invoices. To do this,
- Go to Settings – Templates – Invoice Templates – Edit.
- Go to the ‘Item Table’ tab, and under that check the box for ‘Discounts’ .
- Save changes.
Can I receive partial payments for an invoice?
Definitely! If your customer has almost reached their credit limit on their card or their bank account is running low in balance, you can provide them the convenience of making partial payments using Zoho Inventory. There are two ways in which you ...
How do I turn off/on auto generation of invoice numbers?
To turn on/off auto generation of invoice numbers, click on the tiny settings button right next to the field ‘Invoice number’. Here you can choose to either enable or disable auto generation. This can be done both while converting an estimate into an ...
What should I do if I wish to invoice my customers in various foreign currencies?
In Zoho Books, the item prices will always be in the base currency. To invoice a customer with a foreign currency, you first need to associate that currency to your customer. This will be applied when you raise an invoice for that particular customer ...
How is instant invoice different from creating a normal invoice?
A normal invoice creation from a sales order will lead you to an invoice creation form. Here, you can configure the details to be included in the invoice like which items and how much quantity is to be invoiced. You can also enter the batch or serial ...
How to create an invoice?
To create a new invoice: - you can do so in 3 ways. Method 1: From the Invoices module: You can create a new invoice by clicking on the quick create (+) icon near the Invoices module on the side bar or by clicking on the +New button on the right top ...