What are all the statuses of a bill in Zoho Inventory?
The status of your bills can be viewed from the Bills tab drop down as shown below,
- Open - The bills in your name that need to be paid.
- Overdue - The due date for these bills has passed and payment needs to be made promptly, probably with an overdue penalty if levied by the vendor.
- Partially Paid - A portion of these bills have been paid and the remaining amount is outstanding.
- Paid - These bills has been completely paid.
- Unpaid - All your outstanding bills, whether Open, Overdue or Partially Paid.
- Void - These bills have been made redundant.
Why can’t I autogenerate bill numbers in Zoho Inventory?
A bills in Zoho Inventory is nothing but an invoice that your vendor sends to you for making purchases. Hence, the bill number will be provided by your vendor and cannot be generated by you.
How to create a bill?
To create a bill in Zoho Inventory, Go to the Bills tab. Click on the quick create ‘+’ icon near Bills on the side bar or +New button on top of the Bills page. Enter the required information such as the bill number and vendor towards whom the bill is ...
What are the modules in Zoho Inventory?
Zoho Inventory has different modules to cater to different areas of managing your stock. Get the whole picture of your business with our smart Dashboard. Connect easily with your customers and vendors with Contacts. Record and manage your stock ...
What is Kitting or Composite Item in Zoho Inventory?
A Composite item in Zoho Inventory is a single commodity that is composed of two or more items and/or services. With composite items you can: Create kits and sell them for customized rates. Perform assemblies to create finished goods.
What are the features available in Zoho Inventory?
Zoho Inventory supports the following features: Stock management: Creating and tracking the inventory(stock flow) of Items and Item Groups. Grouping items together. Composite Items - Kitting/Bundling of items. Serial Number Tracking - For tracking ...